The organizers of the DSN conference announce the availability of student travel grants to partially offset the cost of students planning to attend DSN-2015 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, June 22 – 25, 2015.
To be eligible, the applicant must be enrolled in a degree program at the time of DSN-2015. The student authors of accepted research papers or students submitting papers to the Student Forum are all especially welcome to apply. Participation, such as authoring a regular paper, will be used as a priority criterion in awarding the grants.
Questions or comments about Student Travel Grants should be directed to DSN Student Travel Grant Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, submit the following:
- Your name, university name, and e-mail address
- Your paper category (regular, practical experience report, student forum)
- Your paper title
- Your current student status and degree program that are you in (BS / MS / MS+PhD / PhD)
- Your advisor’s name
- Your role at DSN-2015 (e.g., paper presenter, helper)
- A statement on how you would leverage receiving a student travel grant for DSN-2015
Applications must be received no later than May 29, 2015. Application submission is via e-mail, preferably as a PDF attachment, to the following address: email@example.com.