Brazil follows the reciprocity principle concerning VISA requirements for foreign citizens from countries which ask visas for Brazilian citizens. Therefore, visa requirements are different according to each country.
Hence, to find out whether you need to apply for an entry visa to Brazil, please confirm this information with the Brazilian Embassy or Consulate in your country before your trip.
Letter of Invitation
If you need a letter of invitation to apply for a visa in order to attend the DSN 2015, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Your name as it appears in your passport.
- Your affiliation/organization (Please provide full address details).
- The name and contact information of the person responsible for your department.
- Your position in the organization.
- Your paper/tutorial/talk title.
- Your DSN 2015 registration ID.
The letter will be sent to you by email in PDF format. Please, send the above-requested information through your organization official email address; to which the letter will be sent.
Note that Letter of Invitation will only be sent to participants who have registered and paid for the Conference. Should participants withdraw from the conference after the issue of Letter of Invitation, the consulate will be notified of the withdrawal accordingly.